One of the problems with computer users mause light on but not working The problem is. This problem happens to me from time to time and I want to share the solutions with you.
This problem can occur when the computer stops or stops moving while doing something. This problem may be caused by a physical problem or a software problem. In such cases, we need to find the source of the problem and find solutions accordingly. Below we have compiled some solution methods. You can eliminate the problem by trying these methods.
The mouse light is on but not moving.
- If you use wireless mause first, you should first check your battery.
- If you are using usb mause and mause light does not work even though the usb yi ps 2 converters work with him try.
- Right-click on the computer icon and click on Manage. On the left side of the screen, we enter the device manager and mouse and other pointing devices that we used to find the mouse and right-click remove. After uninstalling Mause, we scan for hardware changes.
- Try to run the malfunctioned mause on another pc if possible. If it doesn't work on another computer, it's probably corrupted.
- It may be related to your operating system. If an update is available, you can fix the problem by updating.
If all of these solutions have not worked, the mause has expired. You should get a new mause.
I don't want to go without saying that. The sudden slow down of your computer causes this problem.