If you want to update your iPhone branded phone to the latest version of iOS, there are 2 different ways to do so. You can update automatically wirelessly on your iPhone or connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable via your computer and easily update via iTunes. In order to use your iPhone with the most up-to-date features, you must keep your iOS version constantly updated.
Updating with iPhone
Before you start updating your version, you must first charge it if your phone is in a low state and you must connect to Wifi. After these operations;
– You need to unlock your iPhone and open General> Software Update from the Settings section,
– If you have a more up-to-date version than your version, you need to click Download and Install,
– The update file will be downloaded to your phone, depending on how fast your internet connection is, this process may take a very short time or longer,
– Then tap Install, follow the instructions and wait for your iOS version to update,
As soon as the update process is in progress, the phone will turn off and then back on again. When a new update comes to your iPhone, the text 1 will appear in the red circle at the top of the Settings section. If you see this mark, you should check the Software Update section.
Update Through iTunes
To update using iTunes, you must first update your version of iTunes.
– You must connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable,
– Open iTunes and select your iPhone,
– Tap Summary and tap Check for Updates.
– If an update is available, you should select Download and Update and wait for the iOS software to land on your device and then update your iPhone.